Girls, cops, and dead presidents

If you ask any Hollywood resident living in the vicinity of Hollywood Blvd, I would guess that most of them would say that Halloween night is one of the wildest nights of the year. That only the brave and stupid would venture out after 6 pm—especially in a car.

Well, for the past ten years I was not brave, but stupid, and for reasons I don’t even know why, Halloween Night is something I intentionally avoided every time it came around. However, this year was different, so for first time ever, I finally walked into the heart of darkness armed with an old Konica point and shoot, and it did not disappoint.

From the girls to the zombies to the thugs and the cops, the night was filled with an addictive energy that I’ll just have to wait another year to experience.

Now if I only had a Delorean and an ’80s puffy vest, so I could travel back in time and capture the previous ten Halloweens I missed.

More photos after the jump.

About these ads

11 Responses to “Girls, cops, and dead presidents”

1. 1 checkerspot November 10, 2011 at 12:44 am

Who let the jugs out?

2. 2 lifestyle designer December 7, 2013 at 1:51 am

Everything is very open with a precise description
    of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your website
    is very useful. Thank you for sharing!

3. 3 Delbert April 28, 2014 at 3:04 am

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.

I appreciate you spending some time and effort to
    put this article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time
    both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

4. 4 striptease-reviews.com May 2, 2014 at 6:04 am

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your
    publish is simply excellent and that i can think you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with coming near near post.
    Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

5. 5 airsoft guns July 24, 2014 at 10:02 pm

If some one desires to be updated with most recent technologies after that he must
    be pay a visit this website and be up to date everyday.

6. 6 lynnegouc.wordpress.com August 12, 2014 at 8:12 am

It was a little while until me a long time to figure out what you were talking about.

7. 7 Creature Feature August 25, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Wow, this post is good, my sister iis analyzing these things, so I
    am going too inform her.

8. 8 http://amazon.com September 2, 2014 at 12:05 am

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an impatience
    over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly
    the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

9. 9 Rosie September 13, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Your style is so unique compared to other people I’ve read stuff
    from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just
    book mark this blog.

1. 1 Hollywood Halloween Photo Essay « Trackback on November 9, 2012 at 5:17 pm
  2. 2 HALLOWEEN 2013: A Requiem For My Right to Document LAPD | Trackback on October 21, 2014 at 10:33 pm