ACLU Sues LA County Sheriff’s Department on Behalf of Photographers

From LATimes.com:

ACLU of Southern California sued the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and several of its deputies Thursday alleging they harassed, detained and improperly searched photographers taking pictures legally in public places.

About these ads

7 Responses to “ACLU Sues LA County Sheriff’s Department on Behalf of Photographers”

1. 1 Strategic Litigator October 27, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Thanks for joining the club of Strategic Litigators. Good Luck. Let us know if help of some type is needed.

2. 2 garrymoore November 23, 2011 at 7:45 pm

hi to all boywithgrenade.orgers this is my frst post and thought i would say hello to you all –
    regards speak again soon
    gazza

3. 3 wedding decorations ideas March 9, 2014 at 9:00 am

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. There’s no doubt that that you ought
    to publish more about this topic, it may not be a taboo matter but typically folks don’t talk about these
    issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

4. 4 youtube.com March 9, 2014 at 9:55 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
    hoping maybe you would have some experience with
    something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.

I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

5. 5 tucson az cosmetic dentistry April 4, 2014 at 4:49 am

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing?
    I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest
    blog and I would like to find something more safe.
    Do you have any recommendations?

6. 6 promotion models orlando April 21, 2014 at 3:17 pm

When I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive 4 emails
    with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a way you are able to remove me from
    that service? Thanks a lot!

1. 1 Flavorwire » Gallery: Striking Los Angeles Street Photography Trackback on November 7, 2011 at 10:31 am