Talking to…Photographer Clayton Patterson

Photo by Elsaa Rensaa (via Gerry Visco)

For 30 years, Clayton Patterson has doggedly documented the streets and culture of the Lower East Side, compiling a massive archive of the neighborhood and its denizens, from punks to pushers to police. And he’s had had a big impact too: His footage of the 1988 Tompkins Square Park protests and subsequent riot lead to major reforms in the NYPD.

We posted on Patterson’s most recent brush with the law at a crime scene last month and thought it would be interesting to talk to this photographer/artist/activist about his experiences with the police and being arrested a whopping 14 times. We were right.

Being arrested 14 times is outrageous! Do you attribute those largely to having a camera, or were there other circumstances involved?
Both. The camera intimidates many cops; firemen tend not to care. It is odd because the world we live in is documented from so many different directions, however most of the cameras are corporate or government.

What is your frame of mind when photographing crime scenes and/or police? Do you have to go in preparing yourself for a confrontation?
One never wishes for a confrontation. The goal is to avoid the conflict. You are there to document the scene, not create one. However, you must never let your rights be violated. You must protect your civil rights. That is a social obligation that all of us are responsible for protecting.

Do you feel like it’s not worth photographing the cops anymore because there will likely be a confrontation and you’ll be arrested for the 15th time?
I have been threatened with arrest 15, 16 times – yes, I am tired of it. I would like an easier path, however nobody else documents my area like I do. It is a forgotten piece of Manhattan real estate, so if not me, then who? There has to be a record and a moderator of the local events.

Why don’t you carry something like a wearable recording device (like a Vievu) to document your encounters?
I have no idea what a Vievu is. My best defense was my backup, Elsa Rensaa, the woman I have lived with since 1972. But there is only so much you can do. It is not always the arrests that are the worst. It can be the charges and the beatings. I have been knocked unconscious, had teeth knocked out, and so on. And I have continuously been in court since 1988 with one case or another. I have one remaining case, a federal case. We are talking many years in court, and it is just another day for the cops and the court, meanwhile for me it is a serious undertaking, which also has many potential dangers connected to it, as well as the expense and the time. Remember, the moment of glory is short. All the noise and glamour is gone in an instant. The court cases go on and on.  Alone, on and on, for years. It gets isolating.

Does it sometimes feel like it’s a big game – i.e., “They’ll arrest me for taking pictures of them and throw on some BS charges, which will just get dropped, and then I’ll sue”?
Never. It is never just a game or just for fun. There are always consequences and always the potential of physical danger. I am getting too old to get beaten up.  I am tired of the constant stupid struggle. And remember, suing is bad for their career. The cops, through court and other such systems, can work angles in their favor, but costing the city money is a big no-no. And suing can take years. It is never easy to find a lawyer who will sue the cops. That is a rare specialty area.

Just to get a lawyer, the case must be very clear-cut. The evidence in your favor must be clear-cut, and often they want indisputable video or recorded evidence in your favor. It’s what made me such a nuisance. I was good at getting the evidence with the video camera. By using the camera I got more cops in trouble than anyone else has in the history of America. It’s what made me stand out. I had the guts and drive to do it, as well as the skills to get the shot. To get the shot, you have to be right where the action is.

This statement about getting more cops in trouble with the video camera is largely based on the police riot tape. Getting August 6-7 [1988] classified as a police riot was a big hit, and all of the repercussions that happened because of that tape [were huge]. A chief was retired, a captain moved out of the precinct, cops were fired, many were disciplined, and it cost the city over $2 million dollars in lawsuits. Of course it made me an enemy of the state and sent me on my road to notoriety. I paid a price for all of this and basically other people made money. This period of heavy action went on from 1988-1992.

If one goes through the police riot tape, today, years later — because of how much things have changed, it is more than obvious now that it was a police riot. The most damaging incident in the tape is not cops beating people up – damaging, yes — but that happens. The deal breaker was when the white shirts (commanders) were trying to stop the blue shirts (sergeants and below) from going off on a rampage on their own and there was nothing they could do. The cops just ran by them. In other words, no chain of command — no respecting or following an order.

In general, what’s the attitude of the NYPD toward photographers?
Depends on the situation and circumstances. Many are intimidated by recording devices. It got to the point where Ray Kelly, the NYPD commissioner, sent out a memo relating to the fact that it is legal to take photographs on the streets of NYC. Your city — what is happening [there] relates to you. Remember, what is happening now may not be what you think is happening. The recorded information can be critically important. It is not just the cops, it is also others on the street. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve had someone angry at me for taking a photo at a particular time and later begging for the images — video or photograph. The goal is not to catch cops doing the wrong thing; the goal is to record the moment. The cops in some ways are incidental to the action, for example at a fire.

It only takes one cop out of line cop to change the chemistry of the situation — for one thing they must all defend the Blue Line. As [Mike] Julian, who had been a captain at the 9th Precinct and eventually became chief of patrol pointed out, the commander sets the general direction, but it is the cops who set the standards. And if there is a tough guy, a loud mouth, a person with delinquent kind of behavior, they can control the social and behavioral environment of the precinct.

I noticed that there is also a correlation between corruption and bad behavior; the two go hand in hand. So again, one or two cops can change the outlook of the whole situation. One overly aggressive cop can do a lot of damage. If you go through my hours of tapes relating to police conflicts, it becomes apparent that in many [instances] it is one or two cops acting badly or stupidly or sometimes illegally. Most cops are following proper procedures, but, like lighting a match and starting a fire, once the fire is burning everything changes. Cops defend the line.

Why does it have to be photographer vs. police? Why is there that natural tension?
Not sure. It could relate to [the fact] that police do not want to think their authority can be questioned — a record can make them think a question is being [asked]. But I have seen, at one time or another, press pass-carrying reporters from basically all the papers have a problem: New York Post, Daily News, New York Times, Newsday, the Villager, and so on.

Remember, there are around, give or take at different times, 40,000 cops in NYC. That number of people would make [up] an independent city. In a city you have every kind of character known to mankind — the insane rapists like a [Justin] Volpe, mafia-connected cops, the drug rings like you had exposed in the Mollen Commission, and so on. But, like in most situations in life, most people, in this case cops, are just normal, regular people doing a job. But in a protest you have so many individuals involved; it only takes one out-of-control cop to cause some real damage to your person or the Constitution. Generally, how the cops behave is based on the sensitivity and intelligence of the leadership.

Also, I do not believe that there should be any kind of special pass needed to document the streets of an open and free society. What happens in public should be there for all the public to see and record. The streets belong to everyone.

What do you think of the sometimes special treatment police get when they are caught breaking the law?
The cops are the enforcers of the law. The law is thought of as important; it is assumed that the cops are doing the right thing. So to protect the law you protect the police, but really there are numerous other circumstances. Money and power make a difference. If you are a movie star’s kid and get caught selling drugs — off to rehab. A Lower East Side Hispanic youth, it’s off to jail. Or if you are, let’s say, writing a book and traveling with the cops, you are seen as a good guy. There is a heavy “them and us” attitude with the cops.

Do you get the sense the police have it out for you now? Does it affect how you do your work?
Not so much any more, but it depends on the situation. For example, the 7th Precinct, my local precinct, has my number, so to speak. But citywide, most cops have no idea who I am. NO question after the original police riot when I was sent to jail and then got on all the media, including the talk shows like Oprah — no question that I was famous and I could go anywhere in the city and the cops would make mention of me to other cops. It was pretty obvious that the cops knew who I was [then].

What’s your advice to other photographers who get into confrontations with law enforcement?
Try to travel with a good backup person. In my case, I was the noisy one up front, and Elsa was the quiet and steady one in the background. She was my real secret. But, stand your ground. You have a right to document what the police are doing. You lose that right and you have lost all rights — all of our rights are interconnected. Lose one, you lose a piece of them all. Freedom is not cheap or incidental.

Also, in my area, I believe that there is more crime than is being stated. I see crime as up, and the stats say crime is down. I document a crime and it becomes a crime — sometimes no documentation [means] no crime. Freedom is not cheap or easy. Freedom is a struggle and all of us must pull our share of the weight. I see a part of what I do as a social and community responsibility. Watch the movie Captured by Dan Levin, Ben Solomon and Jenner Furst. Also get the book “Resistance,” a radical social and political history of the Lower East Side.

Read more about Clayton Patterson in the New York Times and The Brooklyn Rail, or go to his site here.

About these ads

80 Responses to “Talking to…Photographer Clayton Patterson”

1. 1 disk drive recovery January 20, 2014 at 12:37 am

always i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also clear their
    motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this
    time.

2. 2 Zapatillas Isabel Marant Comprar March 5, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time
    locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you
    might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing
    it expand over time.\

3. 3 the fan page funnel reviews April 17, 2014 at 12:42 am

Heya i am for the first time here. I came aross this board annd I find
    It really usefhl & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aidd others like you aided me.

4. 4 credit sans justificatif de ressources May 13, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Thanks to my father who told me regarding this webpage, this website is really awesome.

5. 5 Google Backlinks June 14, 2014 at 5:26 am

I go to see day-to-day a few websites and blogs to read articles,
    but this website offers feature based posts.

6. 6 LOL Riot Points Hack June 23, 2014 at 9:39 pm

I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles or reviews
    every day along with a cup of coffee.

7. 7 Free Riot Points Generator June 23, 2014 at 10:00 pm

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!!
    I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I’ve got you book
    marked to look at new stuff you post…

8. 8 source June 29, 2014 at 12:17 pm

I don’t even know the way I finished up here, however I assumed this put up was great. I do not understand who you might be but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!|

9. 9 AdeptGames July 1, 2014 at 7:18 pm

There are various associated with reasons which can be related to this specific
    unquestionable link. Clearly the average salary can still follow Clash of Clans Hack for your near future.
    Your financial click seems unable to make-up their thoughts about these kind of troubles that unsettles traders.
    To help estimate among the good politics analysts Odysseus
    Bootlegger ‘The good results involving just about any political system may
    just actually possibly be examined after the extra fat female provides sung.
    wi Amazingly, this individual new absolutely nothing
    regarding Clash of Clans Hack until eventually he ended up being well into their thirties.
    I am strongly when politicians spent a smaller
    amount time contemplating Clash of Clans Hack and place much more hard work inside their loved ones life, that we would likely use a distinct land.

Exactly why did Clash of Clans Hack mix the road? : To get at additional area!
    Merely our very little ruse, however lets expect that will Clash of Clans Hack doesn’t motivate identical hilarity within the next elections.
    I think Clash of Clans Hack must not be permitted to find with respect to the greater question: why tend
    to be many of us in this article? Placing this away the involving wonderful
    importance. The item confirms purchase, pumps out ‘fires’, and it also
    delivers the most beneficial available inside individuals.
    I most certainly will leave the last word for the well-known Beyonce De Niro: When i desire Clash
    of Clans Hack, absolutely nothing more practically nothing much less.

10. 10 Dolores July 1, 2014 at 11:24 pm

I used to be able to find good information from your
    articles.

11. 11 online money making July 3, 2014 at 9:11 am

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a
    blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your
    broadcast provided brilliant clear idea

12. 12 hospital bedside table for sale July 6, 2014 at 11:30 am

I’m really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to
    see a nice blog like this one these days.

13. 13 Sinon July 7, 2014 at 5:54 am

Happy I came upon this item, it presented some thoughtful ideas and I intend to check back in the future, to read what other people are stating regards the matter.

14. 14 www.karty-plastikowe.info.pl July 12, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Bulks in the advertisers are primarily private property
    owners, letting managers and property agents. She invites one
    to visit her site where she’ll share a proven approach to start an internet business.
    The business degree raises one’s social standing: in other words, it opens for you doors
    that would have otherwise remained closed for your requirements.

15. 15 daniel bryan before and after July 15, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Definitely consider that that you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest
    thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other folks think about
    issues that they plainly don’t recognise about. You managed to hit the nail
    upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing
    with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

16. 16 top fat burners July 18, 2014 at 4:32 am

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address
    and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following
    you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

17. 17 Mariel July 19, 2014 at 5:24 am

Your website must provide a clear message which has a
    goal-oriented direction, setting you apart from your competition. The the fact is, people
    join MLM opportunities as a result of who introduced them.
    ” The company sees innovation as considered one of its core organizational competencies.

18. 18 Franziska July 26, 2014 at 1:39 am

Good info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I’ve saved it for later!

19. 19 video insurance car July 27, 2014 at 11:59 pm

If you check the internal and external parts of the car, you will encounter a number of
    ultramodern tools and a highly energy efficient engine.
    The list includes only the cars that were on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s 2008 Top Safety Picks list.
    Not that every model year of the Mustang
    has been a winner.

20. 20 Ward July 29, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Howdy! This article couldn’t be written any better!

Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read.

Thanks for sharing!

21. 21 http://www.nieruchomosciwczestochowie.pl/ July 30, 2014 at 3:42 pm

You probably have to have a refresher about the useful tips
    every online company owner should find out about.
    Each auction could be conducted with a different set
    of terms including bid increments, variety of auction rounds and expense reimbursement for that stalking
    horse. ” Employees at Nike are encouraged to get curious and ready to accept new ideas, whatever their source.

22. 22 Evonne July 31, 2014 at 5:32 am

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some
    targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of
    any please share. Many thanks!

23. 23 fat make August 1, 2014 at 3:03 am

It’s an awesome post in support of all the internet people; they will obtain advantage from it
    I am sure.

24. 24 Colby August 1, 2014 at 10:32 am

Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page,
    and your views are good in support of new visitors.

25. 25 http://www.umowylogistyczne.pl/ August 1, 2014 at 11:15 am

You probably need a refresher for the useful tips every online business owner should know about.
    The truth is, people join MLM opportunities because of who introduced them.

” Employees at Nike are encouraged to be curious and open to new ideas, whatever their source.

26. 26 Ngan August 1, 2014 at 2:46 pm

And inside the course of such analysis, it emerges that many dollar spent inside
    pursuit associated with an online degree is prone to increase one’s lifetime earnings several times fold.
    Investors are there to help you the entrepreneur and to achieve a make money from
    their investment from the entrepreneurs company.
    If you’re still with a loss, you’ll be able to contact the customer
    care team either by email, live chat, or phone during standard west coast business hours.

27. 27 Jm Florance Floor plan August 2, 2014 at 6:07 pm

In addition to being environmentally friendly, using public transportation is increasingly the most economical way to get from
    Point A to Point B in some cities, due to volatile oil markets and
    ever-rising gas prices. There are pro’s and con’s to each system and selecting the wrong system may be problematic and costly to the homeowner.
    In any event, the buyer is advised to consider the arrangement’s full legal and financial ramifications before entering into any binding agreement.

28. 28 Http://Www.Youtube.Com/ August 3, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth
    be told was once a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

29. 29 Eloy August 3, 2014 at 9:36 pm

When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and now whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

30. 30 A2Z Health Massage School August 4, 2014 at 6:36 am

Hi there all, here every person is sharing
    these kinds of knowledge, therefore it’s good to read this webpage,
    and I used to visit this web site daily.

31. 31 naruto Cosplay August 4, 2014 at 8:08 am

Then you may really start off searching great
    if possibly you paint your head’s hair, you may obtain a cost-effective
    hair painting for any couple of bucks, its surely not high-priced in any way!
    . In case you normally have the very head of hair coloring then that is a benefit plus
    a situation considerably less to concern yourself with.
    In the future you can expect to need to discover the key naruto costume, because of
    the surplus curly hair which it truly is have all
    around the neck area, you may get some thing type a sister or possibly a cosing or most likely some
    girlfriend it becomes clear that appears to possess bought a sweater or
    some factor similar to that which has got the distinct head of hair fine
    detail, than the only issue remaining may very well be to put numerous orange costume
    have on more than this to be assured the hairs go higher than the
    top rated in this orange tee shirts or dresses creating it
    look and also believe that this had been one.

32. 32 guidegdansk.pl August 7, 2014 at 4:21 pm

And inside the course of such analysis, it emerges that all dollar spent in the pursuit of your online degree is more
    likely to increase one’s lifetime earnings more than once
    fold. Investors are there to help you the entrepreneur and to realize a profit from their investment in the entrepreneurs company.
    it could also be useful for headhunting and employment.

33. 33 งาน part time August 7, 2014 at 6:51 pm

Your style is so unique compared to other people
    I’ve read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
    I’ll just book mark this page.

34. 34 wild-eppfw4.jump-to.org August 9, 2014 at 4:55 am

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I find this
    topic to be really something that I think I might by no means understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me. I’m
    looking ahead on your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt to get
    the cling of it!

35. 35 sexy-8xbf4v.jump-to.org August 9, 2014 at 6:24 am

I read this paragraph completely regarding the resemblance of latest and previous technologies, it’s awesome article.

36. 36 railway travel August 9, 2014 at 6:39 am

I very much appreciated, being able to reflect upon, what you had to say here in this article and, I’m looking forward to reading what other people have to say. Really interesting items here, enjoyed it! This was an insightful item, that I enjoyed reading.

37. 37 Micheline August 9, 2014 at 7:56 am

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great
    author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back
    someday. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice morning!

38. 38 Alvaro August 9, 2014 at 3:34 pm

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.

I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior
    to writing. I’ve had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out
    how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Kudos!

39. 39 Longchamp Shoes Online August 9, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Longchamp Shoes Online Longchamps Bag Selfridges2013
    Longchamp Bags TlTHY E creiamo anniversario, compleanno, laurea e la creazione di torta speciale su un 1-1.
    È il sogno che creiamo, anche noi consegniamo artigianato
    dei nativi americani Abbigliamento e Regalia e orecchini di perle sementi, collane,
    dreamcatchers Hirschhorn, articoli di settore e molto più dei nativi americani artigianato.

Longchamp Outlet Longchamp Pliage Bag Paris PzLNT Nel corso del tempo, la stridio sarà ridotto, ma è
    possibile accelerare il processo. Questo consiglio medico,
    la diagnosi o il trattamento non deve essere usato come un sostituto.
    Pink Longchamp Planetes Shop Longchamp2013 Longchamp Bags fzvks Ha le sue
    radici in un lungo tempo l’innocenza dei bambini, un momento in cui è
    stato fatto un’impressione duratura. La mia passione per
    il baseball non ha solo sopravvissuto degli anni, infatti, fiorì.
    Longchamp Le Pliage Travel Tote 2013 Longchamp Bags Orange Longchamp Nordstrom ciQTy Dopo l’infermiere formazione presso Jennie
    Edmundson School of Nursing a Council Bluffs, Iowa, Rowley
    lavorato brevemente in ospedale per veterani in Iowa. Dal 1954 al 1983 ha
    lavorato presso quello che oggi è conosciuto come Knoxville Community Hospital a Knoxville, Iowa, con gli
    ultimi 16 anni come direttore della professione infermieristica.
    White Longchamp Bag Dirty Online Shop Für Longchamp Taschen hhfOx Potrebbe essere più d’accordo con classe QB.
    Lui non ha giocato affatto bene.

Shop Longchamp2013 longchamp bags Longchamp Bags Shop
    Online RohNL Questa è davvero una preferenza personale per l’acquisto di cibo in una settimana, bisettimanale o mensile.

Ma credo davvero che si salva un bel po ‘di cibo, essere umili e l’unico negozio di una volta al mese.
    Longchamps Bags Online Small Longchamp Nordstrom jQmVv Quando
    lo shopping di strada, l’altra settimana, ero depresso, modesta piramide perno
    cromato longinch punta a spillo, borchie punk sono decorate
    con una grande quantità di abbigliamento e accessori.
    Essi slubby tshirt, borse in morbida pelle, jeans, tasche della camicia e una spalla su cui ballerine fondo per riempire la guardia naso.

Longchamps Bag For Sale Small Longchamp Tote YHVwH D:
    Sono molte le persone raccolgono portauova in questi giorni?
    Ho un sacco di esempi vecchi, nuovi e commerciali. Dove posso trovare informazioni
    su di loro A: Caricato con le informazioni che
    cercate è angolo del collezionista portauovo ‘, viene
    pubblicato quattro volte all’anno.

40. 40 pakrow.ru August 11, 2014 at 3:26 am

I relish, lead to I found exactly what I was having a look
    for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a
    nice day. Bye

41. 41 kosmetyki tołpa August 11, 2014 at 9:04 am

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit
    and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my
    users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Regards!

42. 42 boating holidays norfolk broads uk August 11, 2014 at 9:16 am

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I
    provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
    My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from a lot of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Many thanks!

43. 43 shirt john cena August 11, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you can be a
    great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back down the road.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job,
    have a nice holiday weekend!

44. 44 Gas saving switch review August 11, 2014 at 5:43 pm

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at at this time.

45. 45 Cathern August 11, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your website unintentionally,
    and I’m surprised why this accident didn’t came about in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

46. 46 trainstation cheat August 11, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Howdy! I’m at work browsing your blog from my
    new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Keep up the fantastic work!

47. 47 americanragdolls.us August 12, 2014 at 2:59 am

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn’t know after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it
    occurs.

48. 48 bubble witch Saga Credit card track 2 generator August 12, 2014 at 3:02 pm

It’s bubble witch saga black ops 2 generator freeware, quick and
    easy to use a rainbow bubble to break them also.
    Greeted by three Go ahead and set our top bubble witch saga black ops 2 generator on there, Ricky?
    So, it is made by a physician for a final guidance.

49. 49 Adriene August 12, 2014 at 8:58 pm

I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?
    I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

50. 50 Vivian August 12, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off-topic but
    I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website such
    as yours take a lot of work? I’m brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary everyday.
    I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my
    personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have
    any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

51. 51 Nora August 14, 2014 at 5:44 pm

But ultimately, the only real test that matters is the price such translations would require, as established by auction. While there are plenty of people
    out there who are pointing out that Bitcoin will offer strong competition for the likes of Pay – Pal, Western Union, and even Visa, this kind of statement misses the point.
    We have noticed a nice jump in sales overall, including Bitcoin sales.

Once you reach the payment threshold, you get paid.

52. 52 http://ks36389.kimsufi.com/index.php/Utilisateur:TuyetPabst August 15, 2014 at 4:54 am

It’s very effortless to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I
    found this post at this web page.

53. 53 Alphonse August 15, 2014 at 7:55 pm

If you get Master Resell rights, it is possible to sell
    the program, e-book or PDF file, occasionally video series as
    well your money can buy you select, or perhaps give it away to your subscribers.
    Tell your visitors with plenty of forethought where the next art show, craft market or gallery showing will be.
    Just like, who will be the audience you spending some time reach and what is better best option with reaching it.

54. 54 Wycieczki zagraniczne August 16, 2014 at 12:49 am

Business cards are pretty much one of the standard commercial printing products that practically every
    business and professional avails of. If there are dips and crudits, do not dip
    vegetables right into the bowl: use the spoon to bring the
    dip to your cocktail plate. Most limousine companies
    have a fleet of vehicles of all shapes and sizes.

55. 55 Brigitte August 16, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

56. 56 ปูน August 17, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers
    and starting a new project in a community in the same
    niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work
    on. You have done a marvellous job!

57. 57 Fundusze emerytalne August 17, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Set goals for individuals as well as your team, and
    develop healthy problem-solving skills and training.
    The answer is two-fold: a) customers are now more conscious about the environment and prefer
    companies that employ methods that return to and save the environment; and
    b) green business management means increasing your customer
    base while also saving a considerable amount on your day to day expenses, thereby increasing your profits.

For example, if your business is into plants, then you can have a Venus fly trap design for your folded business card.

58. 58 flex shot review August 18, 2014 at 8:55 am

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.

He was once totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

59. 59 Christmas app August 18, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Hi I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Google for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say
    thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but
    I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please
    do keep up the superb job.

60. 60 best Pod coffee machines reviews 2012 August 19, 2014 at 1:15 am

It is a trusted in addition to hassle-free alternative for household
    in addition to business place. One of the major design problems with the previous version was that users wouuld often overfill the water reservoir.
    Coffee is within perfect shape with a great range of features plus settings,
    including single serve, speed brew, switch, programmable,
    plus thermal models.

61. 61 Lucia August 21, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any
    tips?

62. 62 Joycelyn August 24, 2014 at 10:18 am

Thanks for sharing such a good opinion, paragraph is nice, thats why i have read it fully

63. 63 driving instructors jarrow August 24, 2014 at 9:06 pm

For most recent information you have to go to see world-wide-web and on internet I found this site as a best website for most recent updates.

64. 64 is there a cure for herpes simplex type 1 August 25, 2014 at 8:35 am

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to
    be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to recommend you few fascinating
    things or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I desire to learn more things about it!

65. 65 prise2.net August 26, 2014 at 9:20 pm

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of
    your site? Its very well written; I love what youve
    got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the
    way of content so people could connect with it better.

Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

66. 66 pas cher nike shox rivalry blanche August 27, 2014 at 12:53 am

Thanks for any other great post. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing?
    I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the look for such information.

67. 67 buzz video humour August 27, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Si toi avez la chance d’être sur Paris cela 2 avril prochain, nenni
    manquez foulée l’précédemment-première du initial épisode de cette nouvelle temps lequel sera diffusé au Haut Rex selon compagnie
    de tiercé joyeux de cette série, Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Maisie Williams (Arya
    Stark) et Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth). En contrepartie tenter de
    gagner vos placette, rendez-toi deçà ou là Parmi conclusion, cette neutralité du apanage nenni passionne guère ces foules Image
    flou, marche folichon et qui semble se divertir entre de grassouillette entreprises alors quelques instances politiques déconnectées du réel, après de la masse.
    Ensuite malgré cela, chez morceau de chaine c’est ceci consommateur qui risque de
    trinquer exhaustif parmi payant cette note Instantané insolites 18’44” Visionner
    image insolites Résultats du cuve 2014 Les chats d’IKEA

68. 68 best coffee maker reviews August 27, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Next, take the same amount of concentrated lemon juice and water and pour this mixture into the pot of coffee washed.
    Not only that, each brand offers a plethora of models and
    types. A bean to cup machine is basically an automated barista.

69. 69 automatic coffee machine for office August 28, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Lots of ways are there for making a stronger and perfect coffee of your taste.
    Other well-known coffee maker companies include Black and Decker,
    Braun, Cuisinart, and Proctor-Silex. ‘ There is a white
    tube that leads up from the below the reservoir base, carrying
    the hot water up to the drip area.

70. 70 randi vonal.hu August 29, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Hello there! This is kind of off topi but I need some
    help from an established blog. Is it tough to
    set up your own blog? I’m noot very techincal but I cann figure
    things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any tipls or suggestions? Thank you

71. 71 weight loss supplements August 30, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Hurrah, that’s what I was searching for, what a material!
    existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this
    web site.

72. 72 blogspot.com August 31, 2014 at 3:08 am

In order to cope inside a fast-paced market, new applications are needed.
    You can run your home-based business perfectly if you become cordial towards the customers.
    ll have the practical guidance you need on how to
    take up a concierge business”.

73. 73 exeter conservatories August 31, 2014 at 5:41 pm

May I just say what a comfort to find someone who really knows what they’re
    talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    A lot more people ought to read this and understand this
    side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you
    surely have the gift.

74. 74 Social Security Disability Lawyer Cost Omaha NE September 1, 2014 at 8:46 am

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your
    situation; we have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade
    strategies with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

75. 75 http://tinyurl.com/ee91w5bh7cti September 1, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.

Does building a well-established website like yours take a massive amount work?
    I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my journal daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share
    my experience and thoughts online. Please let me
    know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Thankyou!

1. 1 Talking to…Photographer Clayton Patterson « | The Click Trackback on April 28, 2010 at 7:25 am
  2. 2 Nabe News: April 29 - Bowery Boogie | A Lower East Side Chronicle Trackback on April 29, 2010 at 10:33 am
  3. 3 Charter School Politics, Patterson on “the Wall,” Bridge Rant Trackback on May 4, 2010 at 6:38 am
  4. 4 will speak Trackback on August 21, 2014 at 10:19 am